The list of the author likes and don’t likes about Japan is interesting.
“高く空中に オレは操縦士さ、初めてなら今から連れて行こうか 宇宙に” –BIGBANG, ‘Fantastic Baby’
To help myself cope with the fact that I will be leaving Japan in less than 12 hours, I have decided to compile an admittedly underwhelming list of things I will and will not miss about Japan. That, and I can’t sleep.
Things I will miss about Japan:
- Constant politeness by store clerks and restaurant workers
- No tipping!
- Chain convenience stores that are clean and sell fresh, edible food for a reasonable price
- Being able to step out of my front door and travel virtually anywhere in the country without a car
- The overall feeling of safety and the level of trust among strangers
- Availability of good art supplies, music, and comics
- Attention paid to detail and the taking into account of every scenario for the convenience of the general public
Things I will not miss about Japan:
- Constant staring and (mostly) unintentional…
View original post 638 more words